Sunday 2 August 2009

Take 1 sketch.... part 2!!

Well it's taken me a while but I'm back with the second part of Take 1 sketch!!! I used the fab sketch from Friday sketchers to make 7 cards in a hurry! You can see the first part of these HERE
The first card I made 2 of the same design for anniversaries. The PP are some K&co from my stash, CS from stash too.
The flowers were made by cutting out some flower shapes from PP pinching the petals and attaching a tea rose to the centre. I had to cut off the stem of the tea rose and squish it down a bit to make it fit ok. These roses are left over from my wedding stash! The leaves are punched using a Martha Stewart punch, Fond branch.
The image is a penny black stamp, coloured with watercolour paints.
The card is finished with glitter glue!

The last card was made for a friend of Mikael's birthday.
The PP is daisy bucket and the image is one of my digi stamps, Dino all of which can be bought at the C4E store.

This one opened out unlike the one above.

The dino is coloured with watercolour paints and everything has glitter glue! lol!!

Well that's one done and quite a few more to write!! lol

Thanks for stopping by!
hugs
michele
xxx






4 comments:

  1. HI Michele, I love your cards, the flowers are so gorgeous, I love the texture and colours of them. The way you shape yourcard is so lovely, Id love to try it one day if I can remember!! I hope to get the card to you this week. Have a lovely week!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work again Michele, two beautiful cards, but I especially like the dino one, the paper is just perfect with him.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work hun love those papers hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele!
    Love your cards. That is such a great sketch. Really must try & have a go at it. Really love that dino image. He's such a cutie & you've coloured him beautifully.
    Hugs,
    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails