Wednesday 5 August 2009

c4e sketch #43 extra card!

Ok so I made a boo boo!! I made my card for sketch#43 then realised that it wasn't really holiday looking enough, although for me strawberries shout summer holiday! So made another one anyway and this one was given to my nan to give to my aunt and uncle for their anniversary, it matched the LO I made for her to give them, she was happy so not really a big boo boo!! lol
The PP is some K&co from stash, the little tea roses are from stash, they were bought in to do my friends wedding stationary 5 years ago!! Blimey how time flies that means we have been living here for 5 yrs! The wedding stationary was made in my chilly garage, which is now my lovely craft room!
The leaves are punched from CS using the Martha Stewart punch Fond Branch, going to have to get some more!! lol


The image is a beautiful Flower fairy called Strawberry fairy. I have got a couple of these in stock, but not added to the site yet! well I have to test the products to make sure they are good!! lol!! The image is quite small and was a little harder to colour than some others. I have used watercolour pencils.

I have 2 new Beatrice Potter stamps too! so sweet These will be added to the site as soon as I get chance!!
Well that's another project shared I have 3 LO's and a mini book left to share as well as anything else I get made this week! I will catch up...i will...i will.....lol!!!
Take care
thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card Michele, I think you've coloured it beautifully. Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah very sweet card and definitely says summer to me! Gorgeous papers too.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails