Sunday 2 August 2009

c4e sketch #43 Holiday!

Wow What a week!! We have had family visiting for the last week and it has been non-stop chat and coffee!! lol!! It's been great seeing my nan again, she came along to the crop on Sunday chatted with everyone, looked at all the gorgeous LO's and even managed 40 winks!! lol bless her!! Wednesday we had a visit from my uncle, aunt & cousins! Nan lives with them and they all came to the area for a camping holiday, only nan didn't like the idea of mud, spiders and outside loos!! She got to stay with my mum! nice and dry! lol!
So with all that going on I didn't spend much time working and didn't get time to catch up on my blog posts! I will have to catch up next week!
No news from fellow team mate Cindy, sending you lots of hugs and healing thoughts hun xxx
The new sketch has been posted on the C4E blog, this week we are asking for cards with a holiday theme. Pop over HERE to see the gorgeous DT cards and the challenge
I was thinking of my aunt and uncle in their wet tent when I made my card! Bright summer colours as it's supposed to be summer but lovely tilda in the rain! Hasn't it been awful!! ok if your a duck!!
I have used the C4E August kit, sunkissed, to make my card, tilda is coloured with watercolour paints and just a 'touch' of glitter glue!!....ok a bit more than a touch but it is soooo pretty!! lol


I think I was a bit heavy handed with the colour on the umbrella this time and the red of her coat wasn't as red as I wanted, too pink!
That's it from me! I'll be back with some catching up soon!
I'll leave you with a picture of the August kit!!
Have a great Sunday, thanks for stopping by!
hugs
michele
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Michelle this is stunning hun, love your interpretation of summer, pretty accurate for Britain at the moment eh!!!! It did make me smile, I would never have thought of that. Love the August kit it looks yummy.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Oooh, love the irony! It threw it down here yesterday, but today is lovely so far. A BBQ may be on the cards. You have to grab these opportunities when they come, even if it's not actually warm enough to eat it outside, LOL! Back to the card, it's fab! Your colour scheme warms the heart, even if it is raining outside!!
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!beautiful card Michele, the colours, embellishments everything is just lovely.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails