Wednesday 5 August 2009

I didn't put it there!

Hello there!
This is one of the 5 books I made for the teachers at Mikael's school. The story is so sweet! about how God created teachers, it's a touching story about a group of people who work so hard to give our children the best education.
The book was made from chipboard. I made a stencil for the pages from a digi journaling shape. The PP is cosmo cricket storytime, the edges were all inked.


The story was printed onto card, and matt onto cs. The brackets and arrows were cut from chipboard, covered with PP and inked, this was the longest part of the project 2 brackets per page so loads of brackets!! I put i-player on and caught up with some TV I'd missed because of work!


A few buttons from stash, bound with my BIA and funky fibres to finish!



I have no idea if any of the teachers liked them, but the c4e crop girls did!! lol
Have a great day!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele
xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I'm saving that for next year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much work and you made 5! No wonder you need a holiday girl. This is just stunning, love the shape and brackets, would love to read the wording.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift for teacher, Im sure it is treasured and in sept you will get the feedback. Love your craftwork, really gorgeous!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails