Tuesday 25 August 2009

c4e sketch #46 card #2!!

Hello!
Hope you all had a fab weekend! I spent Sunday with a group of wonderful ladies at the C4E crop! Such talented, friendly, chatty ladies!! It was a great day! But I was exhausted by the time I got home! My feet were throbbing! lol!! I'll be back again later with some pics from the crop!
I made another card using the c4e sketch #46, It didn't turn out as well as I hoped so I made another one for the challenge. This card was sent off to my aunt for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.
The PP is a new K&co paper pad, Chocolate Neapolitan scrap pad to go. I got in to the store, it sold out before I could get it on the website!! lol. The lace and ribbon are from stash, the brown flower is bazzill (in-store), the pink one is a new petaloo flower which i need to add to the site, gorgeous set of flowers with gem flowers and fabric flowers! Button from stash, leaves punched with MS punch.

The image is a lovely gorjuss girl stamp coloured with pencils.
Check out this weeks challenge and gorgeous DT cards HERE I will be introducing a new DT member soon too!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments!!
hugs
michele
xxx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card, I love how you have coloured the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails