Sunday 9 August 2009

c4e sketch #44 weddings!

Hello and happy Sunday! Hope the sun is shining for you!
This weeks c4e sketch has been posted and we would like to see your wedding inspired cards with it! Check out the sketch and gorgeous DT cards HERE!
I have a new set of digi stamps releasing next Sunday called Mike & Lexi's wedding! And I forgot to include their cake!!! so here it is!! lol
I have used some gorgeous K&co PP and CS from stash for my card. The sentiment is handwritten and a little wonky and squashed!! The flower I cut from PP & CS and I have used the MS fond punch (again!) The card has lots of glitter glue too!!

The image is coloured with markers, H2O's and watercolour paints. The cake twinkles IRL!!!
Have a great Sunday thanks for stopping by!
hugs
michele
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Michele. The DPs (& the cake!) look yummy!! I can't believe how busy you have been this week. There is a huge amount of work on here & it all looks fantastic. I really should do more scrapbooking too. I just need more time!
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails