Friday 7 August 2009

Carousel

This is the 2nd LO to share. I started this lo at the c4e july crop last month. Because I had already done the crop lo i used the same techniques to make this one. I printed this photo quite a while ago and started the lo without success, so put it to one side until now. I have used some daisy bucket papers, still available in the c4e store, and the gorgeous lakeside bazzill cs.
The photo is of my youngest son (Alixander) having his first ride on a carousel. I'm sure he had a ride with clive before this!! Anyway, he cried the whole way round! When the ride stopped, he stopped crying and I got this photo. It was taken last year at clarks village, street.

I couldn't complete the title at the crop as I knew I had this carnival font on the computer and wanted to use it. I printed out the letters with only the outline so that I could colour them myself. Each letter is cut out and attached using sticky fixers.



The journaling tag is one of my designs, these were in the April kit. They are a digi stamp and are quite versitile, great for cards, lo's and mini books! The edge is coloured lightly with pencil.
Across the bottom of the photo is a piece of lace and 2 ribbons, the top ribbon was twisted to add some texture and depth.


The flowers were handmade by drawing around a chipboard flower and tearing them out instead of cutting. A little inking, layered and finished with a button. The leaves are MS fond branch punch (again!!)
Lots of tearing and distressing again!! I was really pleased with the finished lo and so glad I waited to do it!!
One more LO to share lol! back soon! thanks for stopping by!
hugs
michele
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails