Thursday 6 August 2009

c4e july mini book challenge

The c4e July mini book challenge was to make mini books with a friendship theme. I know it's now august and I should be posting the august challenge makes but I am way behind!!
I made this little quote book for my lovely friend and UKS team leader pink. It was her birthday at the start of July and this was a little something I sent to her.
It really is little! lol I had trouble fitting the quotes onto the pages!!

The pages were printed first one side with a digi PP then the 2nd side I printed little digi journal blocks. I hand wrote the quotes to make it more personal. The cover has been glittered! a little PVA glue and some ultra fine glitter. The flowers I made a gizzillon yrs ago! I punched flowers from vellum used an embossing tool in the centre to lift the petals, layered up 2 flowers and finished with a little glitter glue in the centre! I had a mad day where I made a ton of these flowers so I have a 'little' stash of them in lots of colours!

The pages are joined together with a little jump ring and finished with a heart charm that I pinched from my sister's handbag charms!!


If you would like to join in with the August challenges hop over to the craft room HERE
where you can see all the latest c4e monthly challenges...there's prizes too!!!
thanks for stopping by take care
hugs
michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Michele, love the lilacs and the little charm is beautiful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant work love the little charm love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails