Monday 31 August 2009

c4e sketch #47 card #2!

This is the second card I made for this weeks C4E sketch challenge. It was actually made at the beginning of August for my uncle who was 65.
I have used papers from a Amy Butler (K&co) paper pad called faded china, buttons & rick rack from stash. The image is one of my digital stamps called "laundry boat" which you can buy HERE.

I have used water colour paints to colour my image. I meant to add a 65 to the flag before I took the photo...whoops!!
don't forget to check out the c4e challenge HERE!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugs
michele
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant Michele, really love your little boat digi. Use the frog one again this week, just love him too.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant love it love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Michele, your laundry boat is on my 'wish list'! Cant wait to get it!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I like this beautiful card. The details with buttons are prima!

    Greetings from Norway!
    -Anne-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle loving the Mice theme this week, will try and have a go if I get chance, been a bit manic the past few weeks, Jonathan has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome so at least I have some answers now!!! Have a fab birthday.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails