Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sweet Pea

Good Morning!
Nearly there this LO is the September crop LO. Crop kits are available HERE for around £3 each. You get 2 sheets each of Pattern paper and Bazzill CS, some co-ordinating embellishments and instructions to make a LO. There is usually plenty left over to make another LO or card.
The photo I have used on this LO is of my mum in a tree in her parents garden. It was funny because she was always telling us off for climbing trees in dresses!!! LOL! I haven't done the journaling yet as I want to check the details with her before I write it.
The PP is Cosmo Cricket Storytime, I have done a lot with this collection! The journal card and title strip are in the kit. I have used a couple of extra embellishments from the die cut sheet, a few are still available HERE and the journal cards are available HERE

The border at the bottom was layered up onto a piece of CS and attached as a whole piece.


I have used a some extra diecuts from the storytime diecut sheet for embellishment, and buttons from my stash.


The circle embellishment was made by punching 3 different size circles from the PP, crumpling and sanding the edges and layering onto the LO, finished off with a button and diecut flourish.
Next months crop kit will be a Halloween kit!!! Spooky!! lol!! I will be back tomorrow with some pics from the September crop!
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
hugs
Michele
xxx

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely page hun love the papers and love how you have added all those circles together such a great effect love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails