Finally I am back with the September crop class project! There are lots of photos in this post so I will keep my waffle to a minimum!! lol!
The class I taught at the September crop was this lovely Matchbook album. I have used MME papers which are double sided and more like card than paper. The collection can still be bought HERE I am hoping to put the kit together and add it to the website just as soon as I have time.
We made a cover from a sheet of Bazzill CS, scoring and folding to make the album. The pages were cut from the PP and secured with a length of fluffy fibre. I added a little bead dangly to the spine, a feather, pearl branch and homemade a flower to the front of the album. I used a selection of the MME diecuts for the pages. Available HERE. The album is about my beautiful bridesmaids and includes posed photos and arty shots I took during the day.
Enough waffle here are the pages!!!!.........