Friday 25 September 2009

carpark picnic

Good morning!!
This LO was done for a UK scrappers weekly challenge a couple of weeks ago.
One of the criteria was a photo of eating outside. These photos were taken in May on a day trip to Lyme Regis. We didn't arrive at Lyme Regis until lunchtime so to save carrying the huge picnic we ate in the field that is the car park of the park and ride! The kids all had their own lunch boxes but left those for the adult picnic!! Oh well!!! lol!!!


I used Fancy Pants Summer soiree PP and ribbon for the LO, from the C4E August kit HERE, and gems from stash. The date tag I made myself on the computer using UKS font of the week.


Glitter or bling was another requirement of the challenge, I used both gems and glitter glue which gives the LO a real sparkly summer feel.


The title I made on the computer using the FOTW again. I have attached it to the LO using sticky fixers to lift it off the page a little.

Finally I did a little doodling to finish off the LO. I have got a few LO's now from this day trip and a mini book too, did I share that on??? I'll have to check back lol!!
Still more to catching up to come so I will be back!! lol!!
thanks for stopping by have a great day!
hugs
michele
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails