Tuesday 29 September 2009

glitz n glamour girlz ATC swop

Good morning!!
Today is our second wedding anniversary!!! Can't believe it was 2 years ago! and I'm still trying to scrap all the photo's!! LOL!!!
During the summer Holidays my UKS team mate Purple organised a little team ATC swap for us. She gave us the theme of Summer! I couldn't resist the Summer Soiree cards for this project! you can get your mitts on them HERE!! I started making these ATC's and was loving how they were turning out so I had to make a set to keep too!! It meant It took longer to finish but worth it!!
There are 6 ATC's in this series and here they are!!!
I cut out the Surfin text from one of the cards to add on to this one. Plenty of glitter glue added too!!!
I cut a second Kite to add on to Let's sail away to lift it off the ATC. The text away was fiddly to cut out but worked well.
Probably the longest one of the set to make with the hand stitching!!!

I wanted to include some of the fab quotes on the cards too, a bit of cutting and re-arranging to fit the ATC and of course glitter glue!! LOL!!!
The boat on this ATC came from a very old HOTP scrapbook book!! The waves at the bottom were cut from a second card and added on top of the boat.

I have added a flower to the bottom of this one using one of my favourite stencils I made by printing a digi flower image!!
Just have to wait now for the swaps!! lol!!!
Lots of twinkle for these ATC's, I really have loved using the Fancy pants Summer Soiree collection!!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lurvley ATCs hun, I see you were inspired by summer soiree too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are just wonderful!!!
    great job!!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails