Sunday 27 September 2009

C4E sketch #51

Good Morning!
Sunday has arrived and with it another C4E sketch challenge! Next week will see a new look challenge with more regular prizes!!! Must get on with the new tags and blog header!! lol!!
It's been a busy week here, I have been sorting out the October kit! yummy!! it has MME, Prima, American crafts, Bazzill....lots of yummy!! I have also been sorting the October crop kit and class, spooky Halloween theme for the October crop! Can't believe how quickly it comes around!!
This week we are just asking you to use the sketch for your projects, check out the sketch HERE
and you really should see the gorgeous DT cards this week.......Stunning work!!! so if you didn't catch that link try HERE!!!! LOL!!!
My card this week uses some gorgeous K&co papers from the classic Mckenna 6x6 pad.
For the centre square I cut slots into the back PP and slide the corners in.

The image is the strawberry flower fairy stamp, painted with watercolour paints and glitter glue. I used a circle template to cut it out and mounted onto a scalloped circle cut using nesties and cuttlebug.


The ribbon, lace and flowers are from my stash. The Butterfly I made by stamping with an Autumn Leaves clear stamp onto PP, cut out, inked and curled the wings under a little. Before attaching to the card I added some gold stems as antenna.

To finish I pretty much tipped the glitter glue over the card!! lol!! Love my glitter glue!! Lol!!
I'm off to Clarks Village in Street for a bit of shopping!! Have a lovely Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele xxx

4 comments:

  1. Michele this is so lovely, great idea to tuck your edges into little slits! Like the sounds of that October kit. Must have a little plunder in your shop again lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful hun love all the detail and love the colurs too love cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    Love your interpretation of the sketch. Those slits make it look like an old style photo album, inspired! I have that butterfly stamp too. I love what you did with it. By the way, I'm liking the sound of your October kit. I love MME & Prima!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a fantastic card Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails