Monday 21 September 2009

c4e September ABC challenge

Hello just a quick catch up post to share this challenge ATC with you.
The C4E September challenges are now uploaded to the website, actually they were done the first week of September but I am behind!!! On a good note I have completed the ABC ATC set!! YAY!!! but you only get to see one a month!! lol!!
This month is the letter H you can make any project featuring something beginning with the letter H or as I have done the actual letter.
I have used the WRM monograms available HERE I have inked the letter with a whispers brown inkpad, matt onto Barkley Bazzill CS. The little buttons are from my stash.
For the background I stamped using THIS stamp ( hampton arts ATC 2) onto some WRM urban window PP which is available HERE I have given it a watercolour wash of brown to distress it a little and inked the edges.

The butterfly is an Autumn Leaves, Rhonna Farrer stamp. I have stamped onto some of the WRM PP cut out, inked and curled the wings. It was attached with double sided tape to keep it quite flat, and finished with a knotted ribbon.
Phew!! There was a lot to this little piece of art!! LOL!!!
Time to get some work done I think! Do check out the challenges on the C4E website there are prizes up for grabs too!!!
thanks for stopping by have a good Monday!
hugs
Michele
xxx

1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails