Friday 13 June 2014

Special Dad


Good Morning :)
We have a new challenge today on the Crafts 4 Eternity recipe challenge...

a sketch!

I used the sketch for one of the Father's day cards I need for Sunday.
I turned the sketch on it's side so I could fit the die cut bike on comfortably.


The papers are from a My Minds Eye Now and Then 6x6 pad.


I've added a few stamped ink splats to the background using a Bo Bunny stamp and Chipped Sapphire Distress ink pad.


The lovely bike die cut is also My Minds Eye from a die cut pack.


The sentiment is computer generated and attached with a My Minds Eye brad.

All the challenge details and fabulous DT inspiration can be found HERE.
I'm sponsoring this week and offering one randomly selected winner a choice of 3 digital stamps from the C4E collection.

Have a fabulous weekend I hope the sun shines for you!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

P.S don't forget join us HERE for this weeks challenge :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh SO cute. I like how you turned the sketch around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors, fabulous papers. Love the splotches of ink too, beautifully created!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails