Friday 20 June 2014

Delicious Recipes Book


Good Morning :)
It's looking like it's going to be a busy weekend here in Weston!
We have our annual air days across the weekend with lots of planes and activities going on in town, and of course it's the C4E all day crop and workshops on Sunday too!
Listen out for us on the Breeze radio (107.7) we have been mentioned the last couple of months!
If you would like to join us the details are all HERE.
So it's Friday today and time for a new challenge on the C4E Recipe Challenge blog, this week we would like you to share project with a ...
FABULOUS FOOD
theme or element.

stamping all day

Our lovely sponsors Stamping All Day are kindly offering one randomly selected winner 3 downloads from their collection.
All the challenge details and entry can be found HERE. While you're there check out the fabulous DT inspiration they are a talented bunch of ladies!


My food themed project today is a recipe book for a swap at the C4E crop.
The swap is on going so I've allowed lots of room for some new recipes to try.


The book is slightly bigger than A5 in size to allow for the A5 size pocket pages inside.
I like my covers to be a little larger than the inside pages.
The papers are an old collection from Basic Grey, I've horded these papers for quite some time lol!
I painted the edges of the chipboard covers with White Crackle Paint. then added the papers on top when it was dry.


The cute cutlery and "Recipes" die cuts were from a lovely lady at the C4E crop.


I still need to add some dividers to the book, but can't decide what sections I want yet!

That's all from me today have a wonderful weekend
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails