Friday 6 June 2014

HB2U Mixed Media card


Good morning :)
It's Friday and time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.
You can find all the details, entry and gorgeous DT inspiration HERE.

I made a mixed media card for my project this week.


I created a background using die cuts, stamping, modelling paste and ink sprays.


The edges were distressed with scissors, inked and brushed with Gesso.


The lovely image is called "Why Not" and from Crafty Sentiments Designs, our lovely sponsors this week.
 He was coloured with Copics.


I like lots of texture on my projects and the die cuts and modelling paste add lots of it!


The image was placed on top of two pieces of DP from a Bo Bunny Ephemera pack, and a picture wheel from some My Minds Eye paper. The sentiment was computer generated.

Materials used :
Cardstock, DP (Bo Bunny ephemera pack & MME), Dylusions inks, Gesso, stamps (Stampers anonymous), Black Stazon Ink pad, Die cuts (Tim Holtz edgers), image (crafty Sentiments Designs), Copics, Modelling paste, paper clip, Notebook Edger punch.

That's all from me today
Thanks for stopping by
have a great day!
Hugs
Michele :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails