Friday 25 April 2014

Use some scraps!


Good morning everyone :)
What a weird week lol! I'm all out of sync with the bank holiday, one child back to school Tuesday the other back Wednesday, gymnastics started back Tuesday, and now it's Friday again lol!
We have a new challenge today on the C4E recipe challenge blog ....

USE SOME SCRAPS!

We would like you to share projects using only scraps, the bits and bobs left over from other projects that you may normally throw away.
Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs who are kindly offering one randomly selected winner 4 images from their fabulous collection.


For my card this week I used up some odd scraps of pattern paper.
I did a Stash Busting day last year and sorted all my paper bits into zip lock bags by colour and size!
Way too organized for me lol!


....and this is what I made a paper patchwork card.
I have a quick tutorial for this on the C4E Cafe blog from tomorrow (Saturday)
So if you would like to use up your left over papers hop over HERE for the tutorial, then enter your project HERE in the challenge!
While your visiting the challenge blog do check out the gorgeous DT inspiration it's great!

I'm teaching at Banwell village hall (North Somerset) this Sunday (27th) it's the C4E all day crop and workshops, this month we are making mixed media eggs, a pop up box card and a layout from this month page kit.
It's going to be messy lol! Love it!
Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to
thank-you for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails