Monday 16 November 2009

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #7

Hello
A little late with my c4e post this week, It was the c4e crop yesterday and I was totally wiped out by the time I got home!
Tonight is our annual carnival, we go every year and it is fabulous. I will try to share some pics soon.
This weeks recipe is
1.use the sketch
2. include snowmen
3. include some cotton wool
Take a look HERE to see the sketch and the gorgeous DT work!!
My card is also a sneek peek!! The image is one of the new Christmas cupcake digital stamps which will be available real soon! and the PP is from next months monthly kit!




The image is coloured with pencils and H2o's. Sentiment is one of Suzette's fab stamps, get yours
HERE! Her gorgeous character stamps will be available soon too!
Must dash have to find out every ones woolly gloves and scarves!!!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh this is such a great image love the papers you have used too love cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh cute little snowbun I love it Michele.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails