Monday 30 November 2009

c4e recipe challenge #9

I can't believe another week has just flown by again!!! lol!! another week closer to Christmas too!! eek!!
A little late with my challenge post I was in Birmingham yesterday visiting family.
hop over to the c4e blog for all the challenge details and stunning DT cards!!!
Have to be honest this card was rushed and didn't quite turn out as planned lol!! I think I'll ask Santa to borrow his elves to get me sorted! lol!

The images are very very old stamps I found at the bottom of my stamp box, from All Night Media. Everything else is from the c4e November kit.

Short and sweet tonight lots to do!! lol!
Thanks for stopping by
take care
hugs
michele xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! This is GORGEOUS! Love the detail and the colours. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful Michele, I love the stamps you use. and the colours are perfect.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are beautiful. Such a fab choice of colours on them all!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails