Sunday 22 November 2009

c4e recipe challenge #8

Hello!
Another week has just flown by !! I am sure that someone is pinching my days! lol!! It's time for another c4e recipe challenge. You can see all the details and the gorgeous DT work HERE
I really should have done a Christmas card this week, but had this idea to do a notebook instead, i thought I'd make a few for presents this year.
I raided one of my previous c4e kits for the materials, June kit, early bird. I think I went a bit mad with the glitter glue too!!! lol!!
I cut up a second house die cut to add lots of dimension to the front cover. Not sure how practical it is!! lol!


The flower detail uses more die cuts from the kit, a button and some thread. The curls I made by cutting thin strips off the edge of the PP and wrapping around a pencil.

The glitter isn't as garish IRL, honest! for once the camera picked it up!!
Inside the front cover is a little quote die cut with a simple tree die cut attached with sticky fixers.

The inside back cover....

More die cuts from the kit layered up to create this cute embellishment.

oh dear it really looks like I tipped the glitter glue on it!! It's not that bad really!!!!
The back cover has a book plate for me to write a message, or the name of the person I give it too.

The covers hold some plain copier paper. Everything was bound together with the BIA. Next one I do will have the holes cut before I stick stuff on!! It was a bit tricky getting it in the BIA!!!
Thanks for stopping by
take care
hugs
Michele
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love this hun i have just made one of these not on my blog yet but will be tommorow hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is better than the last.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails