Friday 1 April 2016

Just Because - layout


Good morning :)
Today I am sharing a layout using Crafts 4 Eternity's April Page Kit.
The kit is called Just Because and is available HERE.
Included in the kit are gorgeous Kaisercraft products from the Sea Breeze collection.

The layout is called Just Because.
I used a 12x12" white cardstock for the background.
The Waterfall paper was fussy cut to create the borders at the top and bottom of the layout.


I then created a paper cluster for the photo using the remaining papers in the kit.


The kit includes 12 3x4" cards which have some lovely quotes and pretty journalling spaces. I used the story journal card behind my photo just for decoration.


The Waterlily paper is perfect for fussy cutting too. I fussy cut one of the flowers to tuck in to the paper cluster and added a title sticker from the April Add-On kit.


The kit includes a selection of printed die cuts from the collection which are perfect for layering.

I used some of the left over pieces to decorate my planners this month too! I will be back soon to share them :)
Have a wonderful day thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails