Friday 21 November 2014

Furry Friends at Crafts 4 Eternity


Good Morning :)
It's been a while but I'm back today with my Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge project.
This weeks challenge is called 
FURRY FRIENDS
and we would like you to share projects which feature a furry animal.
Our lovely sponsors Sassy Studio Designs are offering one randomly selected winner 4 images from their gorgeous collection and as always there is fabulous inspiration from the design team!
Hop over HERE for all the details, DT inspiration and entry.



My furry friend is a cute polar bear who has been in my collection forever! 
He doesn't need much colouring but loves a little sparkle so he has had some twinkling H2O's added.


The background is very simple, just a few pieces of Washi tape, some cotton thread, ink splatters and a few sequins.



That's all from me today :) Thanks for stopping by I hope you will join us this week and share your favourite furry friends with us!
Have a great day
Hugs
Michele x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the washi tape and ink splatter background - absolutely perfect and adorable for the image!! I need washi tape in a chocolate-y color! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails