Friday 17 October 2014

Said the Spider to the Fly...


Good Morning :)
It's Friday and time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity :)
This week we would like you to share projects which feature creepy crawlies!
Our fabulous sponsor is Sassy Studio Design who are kindly offering one randomly selected winner 4 of their gorgeous images!
Hop over HERE for all the details entry and of course the fabulous DT inspiration.


When I started this card I knew I wanted to use some Halloween left overs I had in a drawer.
There was some cobweb stuff that sticks to everything but what you want it to and some fun plastic bugs.
Other than that I just went with the flow!


I started off with a piece of lovely Halloween paper from Basic Grey. It's a really old 6x6 pad from the Eerie collection.
I scraped some Gesso on to the centre of the paper with a palette knife, then when it was dry got to work with inks and stamps. I added some Glitter paste through a stencil then walked away lol!



Using up some of the scrap pieces from the paper pad I made a cluster of pattern then covered it with a piece of Chiffon, a piece of net and finally the cobwebs which refused to stay where I put it, in hindsight it would have been easier to put it under some paper but I wanted the words to float in the cobweb with the fly and the spider.



I'm teaching again this weekend at the regular monthly Crafts 4 Eternity crop, we will be making a mixed media snowflake card and a matchbox memory hanger!
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x


4 comments:

  1. Fab canvas, I love the muted purple color scheme and the words really pop

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Sunday

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love love LOVE all the sparkliness and pretty colors and tecxtures in your creation, Michele! It is so pretty! Your sentiment, of course, is cute! LOL Am off to look at your store, and I am your newest google follower, Michele! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant canvas, I love the colour!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails