Friday 19 August 2011

C4E Recipe #33

 Hello everyone :)
I'm back from my little break in Devon, we had a lovely week camping and exploring the Jurassic Coast.
This weeks C4E Challenge is an Embellishment challenge and we are asking you to include at least one tag, flag or ticket on your project.
Our lovely sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs who are offering the winner a choice of 4 digital stamps.
As always the DT gallery is full of fabulous inspiration form the very talented DT girls.
Join us HERE for all the details and entry.
 It feels like an ages since I made this card lol! I made it before I left for Devon for one of Mikael's school friends.
 The image is from Kenny K and coloured with Copics.

The DP's are Crate Paper
I still have lots to do for this weekends C4E crop we start our circle journal swap this month and mine is still not finished!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs
Michele x

5 comments:

  1. What a great card ! Love the colouring.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michele. Love that football. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, masculine card!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. an awesome boy-card!

    love the image, the cool colours and the gorgeous papers!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele
    I Love this card! The DP with your coloring of the image are perfect together:-) I love the banner too! Wonderful job my friend
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails