Friday 12 August 2011

C4E R#32 - Colour recipe

Hello everyone :)
This weeks C4E recipe is a colour recipe. We would like to see projects inspired by the colours in the photo above. (image source - www.accessorize.co.uk)
As always there is a fabulous DT gallery full of inspiration and a fab prize up for grabs!

I'm taking a little break from C4E to spend some time with the boys so I don't have a project to share today.
I will be back next week with another C4E recipe challenge.
Have a fabulous weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your well earned break Michele. Oh ... and also that the sun shines for you. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails