Monday 9 May 2011

New Job

 Hello everyone :)
 In between the showers yesterday the boys managed a quick trip to the park, while they were out I managed to burn boiled potatoes!! I was being really organized and got them on early for roasting, left them to boil and went to upload some new goodies onto the C4E Store.
Next thing I know there's smoke everywhere and the boys walk in with a bar of chocolate for me lol!
We didn't get roast potatoes for tea :(  My usual trick is to not switch on the cooker lol!

 This layout was for the April crop, the kits are available HERE.
If you would like the sketch for this layout it is HERE on the C4E Cafe blog for Mays Mojo sketch!
 The creativity prompt for April was to scrap about Change, my layout is about DH's new job and the changes it will bring to our family.
 I don't usually do much journaling on the front of my pages so most of the story will be on the back of the page with a few key points on the front.

The butterfly is quite symbolic of change and fitting for a layout about moving from one stage in our lives to another.
The buttons on the layout are handmade from clay and inked with Distress inks. I have a whole pot of these clay buttons ready for colouring when I need them now :)
 DH is home this week as he has a dentist appointment tomorrow wisdom tooth extraction eek!! It will be nice to have him home in the evenings, maybe he can get the Elves to go to bed on time lol!
Don't forget to enter this weeks Recipe challenge and there are more new goodies on the C4E store!
Have a great day thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful LO Michele. Hope changes are all for the good. xxx Love your pretty handmade buttons. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails