Monday 2 May 2011

Mr and Mrs

Hello :)
How has your bank Holiday been? we have had a quiet family weekend just enjoying being together after DH being away and Mikael's camp trip last week. Nice to be together :)
I found a couple of draft posts lurking in blogger lol! This layout is from the January C4E Crop!
I still have a few of these kits available HERE either as a single layout kit or double layout kit.
The Best Creation papers in this kit are just stunning glittered and glossed it was hard to cut into these!

The photo is from my wedding in 2007! I am still working my way through the wedding photos. I prefer to scrap what I feel like at the time rather than sticking to completing an album.
The gorgeous flowers have silver Paint on the edges. I do love my Paint Dabbers lol!
Trickiest part of this layout is the cutting out, but worth the effort.

I have added a few flat back gems and of course generous helpings of Stickles :)
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!
hugs
Michele x

RECIPE
Crafts 4 Eternity Beginnings Page Kit

2 comments:

  1. Charming and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, aren't I the bad blog hopper. This LO is beautiful! As are you! Love how you've paint dabbed the flowers. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails