Friday 1 April 2011

C4E Recipe #13 - Sketch recipe

Morning everyone :)
This weeks C4E recipe is a sketch recipe. We have a fab prize from my store up for grabs :)
I have made a card and a layout this week. The card is my MIL's Mothers day card.

I have used some papers from a new pad I bought hoping that one of my friends would have a baby girl this year,  they have all had boys lol!

 
I have used one of my favourite digi stamps Butterfly Kisses. Coloured with Copics and Stckles.
Sorry about the poor photos I just can't seem to get a decent photo at the moment.

There are some gorgeous examples from my DTeamies all over HERE!
I'll be back with the layout tomorrow :)
Have a great day!
Hugs
Michele x


RECIPE
 Image - Butterfly Kisses (Crafts 4 Eternity)
Copics - V000, RV000,RV10, E43, E47, E49, C1, YG00, G94,YG63, B60
Stickles - Frosted Lace
DP - First Edition - Sweet Owl (Range)
MS punch - Doily Lace
Flower, Ribbon, Pins - Stash
Printed Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails