Saturday 9 April 2011

Birthday rose

Good morning :)
I have a quick card to share today. Using the same design as yesterdays C4E challenge card I made this one for a lovely young lady's birthday coming up soon :)

I have used papers from the Sweet Owl collection (First Edition Paper). These papers are Divine! some of them have glitter and the cutest owl on!

The sentiment spot is one of my designs I am playing with. The Rose is from Wild Orchid.
Short and sweet today lol!
Have a fabulous day I hope the sun is shining where you are :)
Hugs
Michele x

3 comments:

  1. Another stunner Michele, love the fresh feel of those papers and your design if beautiful. Lovely and sunny here so I did some power washing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented Michelle. Whoever gets that beautiful card is a lucky person. It is a 'keepsake' for sure. Well done!
    Jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous creation!!!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails