Tuesday 15 March 2011

Cupcakes

Hello everyone :)
We have lovely sunshine here today and I have a layout to share with you :)
This layout was the February crop layout and kit. The Kit is available HERE and has beautiful papers from My minds Eye's Stella and Rose collection. I could easily keep these papers all to myself lol!

The Creativity Prompt for February was Loves of your life. I love cupcakes! Baking them, eating them and anything with cupcakes on lol!
I have used one of the new C4E products Vintage Love Tickets along with some gorgeous lace and ribbon.
The text I printed myself, bit time consuming but love the effect.


Hope you are having a fabulous day!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Sunshine?! Oh my word, that would be nice. Utterly beautiful layout. Love cupcakes too, well any cake really, I'm not fussy. LOL! love how you've put the elegant image in the LO and that fab ticket ;) Can't wait to try. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails