Friday 4 March 2011

C4E R#9 - Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone :)
Someone stole February while I wasn't looking!! lol! We have had a birthday this week, my lovely mum had her non-birthday on Monday.....she's a leap year baby :)
It is the first C4E Recipe Challenge of the month which means we have a sketch for you to follow this week.
If like me you love sketches I have lots HERE for you to snag don't forget to tell everyone where you got it ;) and leave me a link to see what you created :)

The prize up for grabs this week is a choice of 3 C4E Digital Stamps and some fabulous examples from the design team in the DT gallery.
I've made another easel card this week. We had some beautiful entries to the Easel card challenge last week including some new "Twisted" easel cards I'd not seen before. I am going to have to have a go at making one now they look fun!

I am a bit disappointed with my colouring this week :( This lovely SWALK image was sent to me by Pinky and I've held on to it for my mums card for months. My mum loves a nice bubbly bath!
The Papers have newly arrived in the C4E Kitchen for me to play with. They will be available on the site just as soon as I stop stroking them lol!
Join us if you can this week we love to see all your fabulous creations!
Have Fun!
Hugs
Michele x

Card Recipe
DP - My Minds Eye Stella & Rose
CS - Bazzill
Image - SWALK (coloured with Copics but forgot to note the colours sorry)
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Flower - Wild Orchid
Punches - Martha Stewart Doily Lace, Rose Leaf and Cornflower
Embroidery thread
Printed Alpha

4 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous card, love the cute image and the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous Michele, whats wrong with your colouring!!!! Love the pinks colours. This was a great sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one gorouges card hun,love your coluring nothing wrong with it at all love the flower hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails