Saturday 16 October 2010

Fright Night!

 Hello :)
I have a layout to share today :) This one was made for the UKS Oct wk1 challenge and the GBSB weekend. We were challenged to use up the scraps of DP's that we have, use a grid, circles and something new.
Using lots of different DP's with this photo worked really well as there are so many strong colours in it.

I picked up some Halloween stickers in the Pound shop recently which was my something new and circles :)

 I've kept the embellishments very simple just a couple of squares of DP scrunched up and finished with a quick sticker. The doodling was done with a white gelly pen. DP's are Basic Grey Eerie collection.
It's the C4E Crop tomorrow YAY!! Looking forward to a Christmassy day with the girls :)
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele xx

2 comments:

  1. fabulous LO Michele!!! love how you designed this with all the little fun details!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous use of colour and I just love the pound shop buys!! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails