Friday 15 October 2010

C4E R#55 - White Christmas

Hello Happy Friday!!
This weeks C4E Recipe is to follow the sketch, use the colour white and a Christmas theme.
All the challenge details and the fabulous inspiration from the design team can be found HERE.
This weeks prize is a cute Digital stamp from Crafty Sentiments.

 I have made a Christmas Pizza box this week. It was really hard to use only white so I have added sliver and blue in too :)
 Little Alf was coloured with Distress inks and H2O's.
 I wanted a distressed tag to fit the Crafty Sentiments sentiment but didn't have anything suitable so I drew one! I messed up the stamping a bit though!! :)
I'll have to make something to in the box now lol! maybe a calender or little notebook.
I'll be taking my eldest son to his first residential weekend tonight! He is doing a Maths and Science weekend at Kilve Court near Bridgewater. It's the first time he's been away from home without any family! I'm going to miss my little helper, he usually helps me pack the crop kits! lol!
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele, I love your box and how you created your own vintage tag. Cute little image too. I hope your son survives the weekend ok, you never know, he may prefer it to picking up scraps! keeleyxx PS Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails