Monday 29 March 2010

Hoot Hoot!!

Hello Happy Monday!
I was in the mood for trying something new the other week and needed a card for my uncle, my first attempt turned out a bit too Teen Rock for a 40 something grown man lol! better for his almost 16 year old son lol!
Here's what I ended up with!
I grabbed the new MME papers which have just come into the store, a pack of crate paper rub-ons from my stash some Bazzill CS, sticky fixers and sharp scissors to create this 3D card.
I love mini cards!! I made this little card for one of my DT girls using some gorgeous MME papers from the Quite Contrary collection. The lovely Tilda has been coloured with Distress inks.
The card itself is cut with a labels nestie.
Have a lovely day thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle love those papers and fantastic Mini card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous!! Just so creative!! Love your funky trees!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm famous! It was me, I got the beautiful mini card, it's even better in the flesh, so to speak! Your man card is fab too, it's actuallu inspired me to make something! Woo-Hoo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! these are adorable designs. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your cards, but the first one really catches my eye as it is so unusual. Great work! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails