Saturday 19 September 2009

c4e sketch #49

Sorry to be late posting this challenge card, I lost my Internet connection last Thursday. I was back online Tuesday but it's been hectic catching up with everything that I have missed just being offline for those few days! I had to borrow my mum's Internet to do the challenge post but didn't have time to do mine.
Anyway better late than never here is my card for last Sunday's C4E sketch challenge. The DT girls did an amazing job with the sketch too hop over to the C4E blog to see their gorgeous cards!
My card was made for a gentleman's birthday last month so I kept it very clean and simple. It is so easy to add lots of pretty embellishments to my cards, but it's nice to do something different.

The PP are from an old stash of HOTP papers, the ribbon is from stash and the image is one of my digi images, Gotch Ya! available HERE

I have coloured the frog with watercolour paints, no glitter!!! lol!
I'd better hop off and get all the other posts written that I have missed!!
don't forget to check out the C4E blog tomorrow where there will be another great sketch and gorgeous DT cards!!
thanks for stopping by have a great day!
hugs
michele xx

3 comments:

  1. Great card Michele! He has to be my favourite digi of yours, so cute. Glad you are all sorted again, hate losing the internet, likes losing an arm!
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this cute frog he looks great love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails