Tuesday 22 September 2009

c4e september 321 challenge

Good Morning!
Well I am still catching up here! lol! a few more to go and it will be time to start posting the C4E October challenge makes! lol!!
This months 321 challenges asks for
3 - embellishments
2 - pattern papers
1 - torn edge
The Challenge details can be found HERE!!!
It's a bit hard to see my torn edge, it's behind the image, but it is there promise!! lol! I have counted the 21 tag, flower and the flower sequin in the gorjuss girls hair as my 3 embellishments. The 2 PP are 2 beautiful Basic grey sugared papers.

I have coloured the gorjuss girl image with water colour paints. After I took the photos I noticed the gem had slid off the sequin!! That will teach me to rush!! lol!! Anyway that was fixed before it was sent to my cousin's daughter last week.
I cut out the image with my cuttlebug and nesties labels 3
Must get some more! The new releases are gorgeous!!!
Well that's another one done!
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
hugs
michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh hun this really is gorgoues such a fab image and your detail is amazing loving those papers too lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails