Sunday 19 July 2009

c4e sketch #41

Woohoo!!! I'm getting all excited now! This time next week I will be at the c4e crop! we have moved to a new venue for July we will be at Banwell Village hall, Banwell. Somerset. If you fancy a day of scrapping and chat come along and join us. contact me for more details.
Of course there's a lot to do so it's going to be a busy week, and it's the last week of term too! so teacher pressies and cards to make too! phew! not sure I'm going to be seeing much of my bed this week!! lol!!
This weeks C4E sketch has been posted you can see the gorgeous DT cards and sketch HERE
For my card I had a go at using "white space" again. Not my usual style for cards but it's always good to try something new!lol!


I have used MME papers from C4E and a gorjuss girl image coloured with pencils. The ribbon is from stash and CS is Bazzill.
For the bracket shape I printed a digi journal card cut out and used as a template.

Well i had best get on with things! thanks for stopping by have a great week and do check out the c4e challenge and the c4e store there are some gorgeous kits on there!!
have a great Sunday!
hugs
michele
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Loved your card this week again Michele. You use some beautiful papers. Wish I lived near to you lot for the scrap day!!! If you have a link for those templates when you get a minute I could use them, didn't get a great shape to my card this week lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Michele. I'll have to pop into UKS soon, just really busy with my mum being ill at the mo.
    Hope all's well with you.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card...errr I mean Gorjuss card! I really like that paper you used also - I just was using some polka dots that are similar too! Wonderful Sketch Michele!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails