Friday 10 July 2009

c4e july kit mini book

The C4E July kit is now available! I have loved playing with this kit! Got lots still to play with and have used the stamp over and over!! lol! You can see the kit HERE
In the kit is this sweet little chipboard book from K&co. I have made it into a little friendship book.
The charm on the spine of the book is from a bag charm my sister gave me.
I painted the edges of the book with white paint before attaching the gorgeous K&co papers from the kit.



Each page has a couple of lovely friendship quotes I found on the Internet (these will be on the website shortly)

The flower stamp is from Autumn Leaves, I have used this alot!!lol I have stamped twice onto PP and cut out, pinched the petals and finished with a button and a leaf.



I distressed the edges very slightly to soften them, but they really didn't need much doing to them. I love the vintage feel of the papers.
I have chosen a lovely old photo to do the crop kit LO, a cute photo of my dad and sister! Can't wait to do the LO!! I have done a card too which I will share soon.
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Michele, looks very vintagy. Was admiring it on the website.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails