Tuesday 19 May 2009

Catching up...a card for nanny!

I have a lot of catching up to do this week!! I have neglected my blogging something terrible! I will try to keep up now though !! I haven't been very good with challenges either! :( No sympathy it's self inflicted I should be more organised, I don't know how it's happened 3 yrs ago my life was run with military precision! watch this space for a return to that!! lol!!
First of the catch ups, although not in chronological order (don't ask!!??) is this card I made for the boys to give nanny last week. The card features a digital stamp I designed at Easter called "Butterfly Kisses", as yet unreleased I guess I should get it on the website!!
The PP, ribbon and CS are from the C4E May kit Bloomin' lovely. There are a couple left still HERE
I have used the C4E sketch #31 which was a quick sketch to follow. All C4E sketches can be found HERE on the website or HERE on the blog.


I have been making a lot of these flowers recently on LO's and cards.


Thanks for stopping by!

hugs
Michele xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele This is beautiful and my favourite colour too.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute Michele, gorgeous image and colours. have a good day

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails