Friday 22 May 2009

2 more layouts

This LO uses some beautiful Basic Grey papers I bought a while ago. I have hand sewn flourishes with beads and tried to mirror the fairy fantasy feel of the wedding. This is probably one of the only nice photos I have of my grandmother and me.





The second Layout was for a UKS weekly challenge last month.

I have used MME 29th street papers and die cut. Lots of hand sewing again on this LO.



Loving flowers, buttons and sewing on my cards and LO's at the moment!!
nearly caught up now 1 more LO to share then I am up to date!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are fantastic, you look lovely in the photos, love the feathers.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab lay-outs, the stitching really makes a difference.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Michelle, I love love love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails