Friday 27 March 2009

A couple of things to share!


Just a quick post today to share a card and gift bags with you!
The first card was for my uncles birthday. I drew the boat for a set of invites I am doing for another family member. The card is nothing like what I normally do but thought it turned out ok!!



The image is coloured with watercolours and silver twinkling H2O's The sails and boat twinkle slightly in real life.


These little gift bags were made for the 2 mums for mother's day. Inside I put 3 mini toiletry samples from asda. The image is a Maggie stamp, coloured very quickly with markers!

Thank-you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving I appreciate them very much! I will get round to see everyone soon, it's just so busy here at the moment!!
Have a lovely day see you all Sunday for the C4E sketch challenge!
thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx

3 comments:

  1. Michele what lovely work! The card is very fresh and manly looking and the little bags are so cute. Have a nice day, Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Michele, I especially love the gift bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little gift bags- so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails