Wednesday 18 March 2009

Cute Card Thursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CCT!!!!
This week CCT are celebrating their first birthday!! There are lots of sponsors this week! There is a fab sketch to follow and beautiful DT cards to help...see it all HERE
For my card I have used one of my new Magnolia stamps, sitting Alva, she is so pretty! I have coloured her with watercolours and markers. The CS is all Bazzill and PP is daisy bucket. I whizzed the tag through the cuttlebug with the divine swirl embossing folder and rubbed an inkpad over the top.
There is a little strip of lace which I recently found in my spring clean! Enough chatter here is the card!!!!

and pretty Alva!!

I am probably too late with this weeks challenge but I did enjoy the sketch and have lots of cards to make!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele xx



3 comments:

  1. Michele, I love the papaers you used for this challenge. The image is a real cutie! The overall look of the card is so fresh.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see you have put alot of hard work in to this card, there's alot of detail. Love the colours & the picture is so sweet.
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails