Saturday 6 August 2016

Layout - Home Grown


Good Morning :)
Today I am sharing my August Page kit layout - Home Grown.
All the kit details can be found on the post below and kits are available from HERE


Unusually for me there is no mixed media on this layout! The gorgeous papers and embellishments were just gorgeous on their own.


The star of this layout is my youngest son, Alix. A couple of years ago his Nana gave him a few seed potatoes to plant in the garden. A few months later with the help of Daddy, Alix had a good crop of potatoes.




The die cuts were used to create a focal cluster next to the photo, some were raised on foam dots to add dimension.



Two more smaller clusters were added to keep the balance of the layout.


The Title stickers are from the August Add on kit and the cute gnome was fussy cut from one of the journal cards in the kit.


I added a journal card for the journaling which I will write later (I don't like my handwriting lol!)

So that is my August layout, I had enough kit left to decorate my planner and make a cute mini album!
I will be back soon with my August Planner decorating and mini album.

How many projects can you squeeze out of a page kit?

Have a great week thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails