Friday 12 August 2016

August Planner Decorating


Good Morning :)
I am back today to share my August Planner decorating.
I don't always get chance to decorate my weekly pages but I do like to spend some time decorating the monthly pages and the pockets.


This month I have used the C4E August kit to decorate my Carpe Diem work planner.



I didn't go too mad this month, I used some of the pretty floral paper, a few die cuts and a little washi tape.


I popped a few die cuts and journal cards in to the front pockets long with a couple of cute paper clips. I need to make some paper clips I really don't have enough! 
I love the little gnome peeking out of the bottom pocket.


I really liked the journal cards in this months kit so I made a cute dashboard using one.


So that's my work planner decorating this month, I will be back soon with a cute mini album using up some left overs from the August kit.

I'm off to lie in the grass and wish on dandelions!
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails