Friday 19 August 2016

3x4" Mini Concertina Album


Good Morning :)
After I had made a layout and decorated my planner using the August Page kit I found I had a number of gorgeous 3x4" journal cards left over from the 12x12" sheet. I wanted to use them but not in the usual way (layout, card or planner) so I made a quick mini concertina album.
It was super quick to make and in addition to the lovely journal cards I added a little left over paper, die cuts and stickers and now have a cute mini about my boys.




I cut a 4x12" strip of white cardstock, then scored and folded it at 3" intervals to make 8 spaces to add photos and journaling.





I kept the embellishments flat so it wouldn't bulk out too much.




The photos are some random photos of each of the boys ....


..... including our newest boy Marley


These journal cards were just too pretty to sit in my stash!

Have you got your August Page kit yet?
Grab your HERE while stocks last.

Thanks for stopping by have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Michele x

4 comments:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails