Friday 2 September 2011

C4E R#35 - Sketch

 Good Morning!
Yep I'm here with my Challenge post on time *shock*!! lol!
My Boys returned to school yesterday bless them Mikael was thrilled, Alix a little apprehensive poor love. We will all settle back into the term time routine soon :)
This weeks C4E Recipe challenge is a sketch
We have 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs this week and as always there is inspiration from the talented design team.
I am in desperate need of Christmas cards! I have 2 now lol! Probably need 100 more! This week I have made a more traditional style card, I need a few more traditional cards for older family members.
 I am happier with less traditional colours and I think it shows :(
The DP's are from HOTP a free paper stack in Simply cards and Papercrafts where........
you can find a giveaway from me! I am giving away sets of Digital stamps in a number of magazines this month so watch out for me :)
The Poinsettia has been made with a digi template I created last Christmas and never got released, hopefully this will be available soon from the C4E Store.
The flat back gems were added individually as I've run out of the lovely Prima crystals :(
To join in with the challenge and see the fabulous DT gallery hop over HERE
Have a great day whatever you are up to.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the poinsettia, love the papers you used too !!!
    Hope your recovered from all the washing etc from your hols !!!
    Hugs Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for that to be released its just gorgeous Michele. Beautiful colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails