Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bake Them!

 Hello everyone :)
This months C4E Mojo sketch has been posted today with a freebie too!! 
If like me you love sketches hop over to the C4E Cafe blog!

 I used the sketch to create this layout of my youngest son, Alix making cornflake cakes. Alix was telling me each step we needed to do, including the most important step of licking the spoon lol!

 When the mixture had been put into the cake tins I asked Alix what we had to do next, he said " bake them"
LOL!

There will be a tutorial for this flower on the C4E Cafe blog tomorrow.
There are still a few of these page kits available from the C4E store. They include the gorgeous Crate Paper papers which you can also find in the C4E store.
Have a fab day
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails