Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Stitch in Time

 Hello everyone  :)
Well I don't know where this heat wave is lol ! It's certainly not here in my little corner of the UK today!
I have a new layout to share today  :)
This layout is for this months page kit available HERE
and features beautiful My Minds Eye papers from the Lost and Found 2 Collection.
 
 The layout documents the story of how both my mum and I were bought our first sewing machines by our Grandads. History repeating itself.
I have written the story on the back of the layout.
 I have used a mixture of American Crafts Glitter Thickers and Crate Paper Toybox Alphas for my title.
 The chipboard diecut cotton reel and canvas diecut dress form are both in the kit. I have used Distress ink to colour them and over stamped on to the dress form for some added detail.
I made a selection of flags and even used the little sample strips from the branding strip on the bottom of the paper !! 
The "A Stitch in Time " kit and these gorgeous papers are all available from the C4E Store now.
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular page! You have so many wonderful details in it!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails